Drive By Registration
For those of you who were unable to attend the Football Parent meeting, we will be holding a “drive by” registration on Monday and Tuesday June 11-12 in the main parking lot of AVHS off Santa Rita. Please bring your registration forms, check(s) or credit card and any questions you have about football at AVHS. *We will be there Monday 5-7:30 pm and Tuesday 7:30-10:30 am. *
- Summer – Summer football is $250 per player. This is due now and includes summer gear (will be delivered soon).
- Uniform Fee – This year there is a $100 uniform fee per player. that is due now Players who make varsity will pay an additional $150 for jerseys with their names on the back (players keep jerseys at the end of the season). This will be collected after teams are set, sometime in August.
- Athletic Registration – Football registration (to pay for coach stipends, transportation, etc.) is $500 per player. Athletic registration forms plus a current year physical (last 12 months) must be submitted to the AVHS office by July 30th in order for your son to practice with pads. You can save time by paying by check or credit card now (during drive by registration) or you can pay by check at the AVHS Activities Desk.
- Fundraising Opt Out – Also new this year is the ability to opt out of fundraising for a one time fee of $500, which must be paid by the end of June (or payment plan set up). Players will still be required to participate in any team events (like blitz day) but will have no minimum sales requirement.
- Other optional items are found on the registration form. You can save time and money by advance paying for all fall items. Checks and credit cards accepted, and you can also set up a payment plan with monthly payments on the first of each month for four months.