Boys Golf Team Registration due by this Friday!!
HAPPY Wednesday, Boys Golf Team Families!
Trust all is well:)
Just a reminder that on-line registration is still open. Please complete your registration on-line and turn in all necessary documents, pay on-line or bring a check of $375 payable to AVHS, to the activity desk by this Friday!!
Golf Team does NOT require the concussion exam.
SEE YOU @ tryouts on Monday, 2/5, at Las Positas Golf Course.
More info to come…
Please read below for some important information regarding pre-season prep for Spring Boys Golf tryouts.
Tryouts begin Feb 5th
Parents’ meeting with Coach Bello- (time & date tbd)
On-line Registration required for tryouts – NOW
Athletic Registration Process – Required for Try Outs
1. On-line —- Athletic registration will be handled on-line. BEFORE tryouts you must register online through Athletic Clearance – Home – you can start this process NOW. Please have your student’s ID and your insurance card info available when you do this. You must also provide a current athletic physical form and upload it on to this site. For more information please refer to the Amador Valley website.
2. In the School Office — Starting Jan. 22nd, AFTER you have completed on-line registration, you MUST bring THREE things to the office BEFORE your son can try out.
1) the confirmation email that the Athletic Clearance website will send you – print it out
2) the original Doctor signed physical form
3) a CHECK made out to AVHS for $375 (memo line: Boys Golf) – if your child is not placed on a team this check will be returned to you.
*This money covers the coach salaries. Without it, no program. The programs are 100% self funded. What we don’t receive in registrations, our team has to raise in fundraising. If we don’t collect enough for registration, we are expected to fundraise our share.
At parent meeting, we will write another check to cover tournament & travel expenses (NCS / EBAL, STATE, etc…). We will discuss ways to fundraise as well.
Athletic Clearance – Home
Getting Ready for the Season
1. Clearance – Carpool drivers and volunteers will be needed for the Varsity & JV teams. If you haven’t already, please fill and turn in your volunteer and transportation clearance forms. These form are below and are also available on the AVHS website.
Below is the physical form that needs to be filled in by your son’s dr. All forms are also on the Amador website. Download and print Sports Physical Form.pdf
Sports Physical Form.pdf
Please make sure you get volunteer clearance. The form is below:
Below is the transportation clearance form:
Look forward to a fun-filled and successful season of teamwork & wonderful golf!!