News and Announcements
Congratulations to the 11 Amador Dons who signed on National Letter of Intent Day.
They are: Back row L to R:
Mackenzie Lee – Swimming – UC San Diego
Andy Eun – Swimming – Hendrix College
Lleyton Plattel – Swimming – Arizona State University
Chad Cliff – Golf – UC Davis
Julia Gonsman – Soccer – UC Berkley
Kieran Wallace – Rowing – Stanford
Valeria Torres Colon – Softball – University of the Pacific
Front Row – L to R
Marley Diligent – Lacrosse – UC Davis
Kate Reedy – Soccer – Cal Poly
Lily Manos – Lacrosse – UC Davis
Maddy Sweeney – Lacrosse – US Naval Academy
Reserve Your Tickets for Comedy Night! – Hosted by Boys & Girls Lacrosse
Kick off the holidays with A Night of Laughter on Main Street on Wednesday, October 30th at Veterans Memorial Hall (301 Main Street, Pleasanton). Doors open at 7pm with the show at 7:30pm, tickets are $30 each. The evening will be hosted and emceed by Pleasanton’s own Mario The Butcher Montes. The headliner is Regina Stoops and the evening also features Tramane Webb. Get your tickets at http://bit.ly/AVlaxcomedy
Subject: Wrap up raffle ticket sales.
Please complete the sell of raffle tickets this week. I would like to collect all tickets stubs, money and unsold tickets by end of the week.
You can either drop off your ticket stubs and money at my house (please place in my mailbox 2644 Starling Ct Pleasanton CA 94566)
OR you can return them to Gina Vahey (JV – Kaylyn Vahey’s mom) who will be at the JV games this week. Gina has graciously agreed to collect money in my absence.
Frosh: please find Gina following your game
Var: please find Gina before your game
Lastly, I wanted to give a huge shout out to the girls who have turned in their tickets.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
925 354 7570
The P-Town raffle is less than 3 weeks away and we only have a little over 2 weeks to sell. This is an easy way to raise much-needed funds for our team, so please get out there and sell tickets. I will be at practice tomorrow, Wednesday in front of the big gym between 5:20 – 5:45 pm to collect any ticket stubs and money OR provide additional tickets if need be.
Reminders as you sell:
- Tickets are $20 each ($10 will be allocated to Volleyball, $10 to AVHS Athletic Boosters)
- The winning ticket will be pulled at halftime of the AV/Foothill game (at Foothill) on Friday, October 25th.
- The AV and Foothill Boosters Clubs will pay the taxes/fees for the car – you will only pay the cost of the ticket(s)
- The winner has the option of taking the Chevy Sonic or putting the value of the car (incl taxes, etc) towards another vehicle at Dublin Chevrolet
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid drivers license to win
- You do not need to be present or a local resident to win
- *Sports and activities are 100% self-funding. These programs would not exist without donations.*
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Parents and Fans of Amador Valley Girls Volleyball:
Please join us for AVHS SENIOR NIGHT this Thursday, October 10 @ 6 pm in the AVHS Main Gym. This will be a special event where our 4 graduating seniors will be recognized. All are welcome to attend.
Please note that special seating will be partitioned off for senior family members. Please plan accordingly.