News and Announcements
The Annual Pigskin Festival is just 1 week away and this promises to be the best Pigskin event to date. Boosters, Teams, Clubs and Organizations are all preparing to make your experience great. No matter what you are looking for in terms of school spirit, we’ve got you covered!
- Need to Pick up your membership jacket? We’ve got you covered: Swing by the Boosters booth and your jacket will be available
- Forgot to pick up your membership swag? We’ve got you covered: Swing by the Boosters booth and your items will be there
- Want to win a Car? We’ve got you covered: Car raffle tickets are available throughout the event
- Want to leave your mark at Amador Valley? We’ve got you covered: Purchase your brick to be installed at the upcoming AV Hall of Fame
- Looking for AV Swag? We’ve got you covered: AV spirit items will be available throughout the event
- Looking for food and fun: I think you get the point, we’ve got you covered!
AVHS Pigskin Festival
Friday, September 28
Starting at 4:00 pm
If you are interested in volunteering at the event, please reach out to email@example.com. We have plenty of fun items we could use your help with.
REMINDER TO TEAMS AND CLUBS: Last day to register your booth is Monday, September 24th.
Questions: Contact Nicole Jagoe: firstname.lastname@example.org or Lara McHugh: email@example.com
Girls Water Polo athletic registration participation is currently 58%. This is good progress, but still creates a deficit of $3150 to make up. If you have not done so, please pay your Athletic Registration of $225 per player. You can visit the School Activity Desk or pay online at https://amador.futurefund.com/store/campaigns/7201.
Your Athletic Registration’ covers Coaches, Transportation and your portion of the Athletic Director, it does not cover all the costs necessary to run the program. Any short fall in Athletic Registration must be covered by the Teams fundraising amount and directly cuts into their ability to build the program. Let’s get this number above 90%.
All money collected for Athletic Registration will be paid directly to AVHS.
Get your raffle tickets before they are gone! Support AV Athletics and win a car!
AV Boosters is excited to announce our raffle is now open for your chance to win a Chevy Cruze. You heard that correct, Boosters is giving away a car! Here are the details:
Tickets will be available Through your team, Through Boosters, At Pigskin, At Homecoming and more
Drawing will occur at halftime of the AV v Foothill game October 26
Oh, and we are competing with Foothill for ticket sales
Thank you to our sponsors; Walker Family Trust, Zoho and Dublin Chevrolet
AVHS Annual Pigskin Festival
Friday, September 28th
Teams and Clubs bring your Don spirit to this year’s carnival.
Last day to register your booth is Monday, September 24th.